Course Duration: 1.0 day in classroom inc exam
Pre-Requisites: No pre-requisites required.
The Certificate in Gin consists of six modules of engaging material which will give the candidate a solid overview of the gin industry. The course was developed by leading experts in the category
and offers a hands-on introduction to the world of gin.
The candidate will delve into the rich history of gin and will learn about the key differences between the various styles of gin on the market.
The candidate will then learn the intricacies of the production process, as well as the importance of
botanicals. Modules on gin tasting and gin cocktails will ensure the candidate is armed with the practical knowledge needed to fully appreciate gin and even run their own tastings.
Upon completion you will have improved your knowledge and appreciation of whiskey considerably, and will have obtained
A sample of selected Gins:
- Bols Bathtub
- Old Tom
Who Is It For?
The Certificate in Gin is particularly suitable to:
- Professionals in the drinks industry: hospitality staff, retailers, brand owner employees, distributors, importers & exporters, visitor centre staff, etc.
- Individuals seeking a career in the gin/food & beverage industries.
- Gin enthusiasts eager to improve their knowledge.
- The History of Gin
- Definition and Styles of Gin
- Gin Tasting
- Gin Cocktails
- Multiple choice exam consisting of 50 questions.
Email email@example.com for further information