Date: 19th February 2024 for 5 nights on ZOOM
Location: Chancellor Tavern, Sippy Downs
- This is a great start to the WSET world of spirit education. This course is designed to give the student confidence in basic spirit knowledge, spirit consumption and in the following areas:
- What are the main types and styles of spirits?
- Name common spirit styles and their characteristics
- What is best practice in storage and serving spirits?
- What are the principles of food and spirit pairing?
- Taste and learn to differentiate 7 or 8 different spirits from around the world
- Learn how to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirit® (SAT)
What is Included in the course?
WSET Level 1 booklet, practical booklet, spirits, exams and 1 full day face to face learning. (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
Email email@example.com for further information.