Date: 17th July 2023
Location: The Chancellor Tavern, Sunshine Coast
This is an introductory course for students to gain confidence in wines, whether this is in a resort, bottle shop or restaurant. This will provide confidence and an ability to negotiate customers’ preferences, lifting any businesses overall profile in service, wine knowledge and developing high customer satisfaction.
- A great start to the WSET world of wine education. This course is designed to give every student confidence in basic wine knowledge, wine consumption and the following areas, headings
- Coverage of the main types and styles of wine
- Understand common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to best store and serve wine
- Know the principles of food and wine pairing
- Taste 7 or 8 different wines from around the world (wine included)
- Learn how to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What is Included in the course
- WSET Level 1 booklet, practical booklet, wines, exams and one full day face-to-face intensive (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
Specifications of the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
WSET Level 1 Award in Wine course Summary
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org