Date: 31st January 2022 (2hrs a day for 9 days)
Location: Online via Zoom
- The Level 2 Award in Spirits is designed for the student who has graduated from Level 1 in Spirits or been involved in the spirit and hospitality industry for a few years. Level 2 is a great course for students wanting to know more about what is behind the labels of spirit both in Australia and around the world.
- How are spirits made?
- What factors influence spirits’ styles?
- The key spirits and liqueurs from around the world and their characteristics
- The important spirit-producing regions of the world in which these raw materials are grown
- How are rum, gin, vodka, whisky and others produced?
- What does label terminology mean?
- What are food and spirit pairing principles?
- What are the principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how are they made?
- Learn how to describe spirits using the WSET SAT in spirits
- WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What is included in the price?
WSET Level 2 book, practical book, approx. 20 spirits and an exam of 50 multiple choice questions. (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.