Date: 29th November 2021 for 3 days – (4 to 6 weeks pre study required)
Location: Marcoola, Sunshine Coast
For the student who has graduated from Level 1, or been involved in the wine and hospitality industry for a few years. Level 2 is for students wanting to know more about what is behind the label of wine both in Australia and around the world:
- How is wine made?
- What factors influence wine style?
- What are key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics?
- What are the important wine-producing regions of the world in which particular grapes are grown?
- How are sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines produced?
- What does label terminology convey?
- What are the best food and wine pairing principles?
- What are the principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how are they made?
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What is included in the price?
- WSET Level 2 book, practical book, approx. 50 wines, exam of 50 multiple choice questions. (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.