Spirit Education Courses - APP #2168
WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
A great start to the WSET world of spirit education
WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits
For students wanting to know more about what is behind the label
WSET Level 3 Award in Spirits
Advanced course in world spirits
WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits - for 1 Full Day on the 5th june 2023
This is an introductory course for students to gain confidence in spirits, whether you are working in a resort, bottle shop or a restaurant. This will create good posture and lift your overall profile in service, spirits knowledge and result in higher customer satisfaction.
This is a great start to the WSET world of spirit education. This course is designed to give the student confidence in basic spirit knowledge, spirit consumption and in the following areas:
- What are the main types and styles of spirits?
- Name common spirit styles and their characteristics
- What is best practice in storage and serving spirits?
- What are the principles of food and spirit pairing?
- Taste and learn to differentiate 7 or 8 different spirits from around the world
- Learn how to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirit® (SAT)
What is Included in the course?
WSET Level 1 booklet, practical booklet, spirits, exams and 1 full day face to face learning. (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
Specifications of the WSET Level 1 Award in Spirits
WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits 7th august 2023 - Online - 9 @ 2hr nights - M-F then M-Th
The Level 2 Award in Spirits is designed for the student who has graduated from Level 1 in Spirits or been involved in the spirit and hospitality industry for a few years. Level 2 is a great course for students wanting to know more about what is behind the labels of spirit both in Australia and around the world.
- How are spirits made?
- What factors influence spirits’ styles?
- The key spirits and liqueurs from around the world and their characteristics
- The important spirit-producing regions of the world in which these raw materials are grown
- How are rum, gin, vodka, whisky and others produced?
- What does label terminology mean?
- What are food and spirit pairing principles?
- What are the principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how are they made?
- Learn how to describe spirits using the WSET SAT in spirits
- WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What is included in the price?
WSET Level 2 book, practical book, approx. 20 spirits and an exam of 50 multiple choice questions. (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
WSET Level 2 Award in Spirits specifications
WSET Level 3 Award in Spirits - 21st august 2023 - Classroom only - 6 days intensive - THE sands Tavern - advanced course - req Level 2 for entry.
What is included in the price?
- WSET Level 3 books, practical book, approx. 60 spirits (Global Certificate and PIN if a pass is achieved).
- Specifications of the WSET Level 3 Award in Spirits
- WSET Level 3 Award in Spirit course summary
Email email@example.com for further information.